Sodium Formate 92%/ Sodium Formate 95%/Sodium Formate 98%
|FOB Price:||US $325 / Ton|
|Min. Order:||25 Tons|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|25 Tons||US $325/ Ton|
|Production Capacity:||5000 Tons Per Month|
|Transport Package:||25kg, 50kg, 500kg Jumb Bag, 1000kg Jumbo Bag,|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T|
- Model NO.: 98%
- Grade Standard: Industrial Grade
- Trademark: QX
- Origin: Shandong. China
- Appearance: Powder
- Remark: a
- Specification: industrial grade
- HS Code: 29151200
Product Description for Sodium Formate
Name: Sodium Formate
Other Name: Sodium Formate
CAS No.: 141-53-7
HS Code: 29151200
EC NO: 205-488-0
Molecular Formula: HCOONa
Molecular Weight: 68.01
Sodium formate is part of white and crystal powder, which has slight hygroscope, and slight smell of methanoic acid, Sodium Formate is easily dissolved in water, slightly dissolved in ethanol; Out of dissolved in diethyl; Proportion is 1.919. Melting point is 253oC. It has strong toxicity as well as irritation.
Sodium formate % min929597
Organic Substance % max6.05.02.5
Content of Fe % max0.10.050.05
Chloride % max2.01.00.5
Appearance: Crystal with slight ColorWhite crystalWhite crystal
Package: 25kg platic woven bag, and can be packed with 25MT/20'FCL without pallets, and 22MT/20'FCL with pallets
1. Sodium Formate can use in leather industry, chrome tanning method in camouflage acid.
2. Sodium Formate can for the synthesis of catalysts and stability agent.
3. Printing and dyeing industry, reducing agent.
4. Sodium Formate can For the production of sodium hydrosulfite, oxalic acid and formic acid
5. In recent year, the early strength of cement is also a large number of applications and preparation of low toxicity, environmental protection, oil field drilling fluid. Transport and storage
Sodium non-toxic to humans. Non-corrosive, non-flammable. Normally stored under safe, hygroscopicity, easy to deliquescence, storage and transportation process should pay attention to moisture. Caking case of moisture absorption does not change when the nature of the product, after crushing normal use.
|Super-Class Product||First-Class Product||Qualified Products|
|White Granule or Crystalline Powder|