Best Fire Retardant APP (Ammonium Polyphosphate) for Coating
|FOB Price:||US $1,350 / Ton|
|Min. Order:||20 Tons|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|20 Tons||US $1,350/ Ton|
|Production Capacity:||5000mt in Per Month|
|Transport Package:||25kg in Per Bag|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T|
- Model NO.: Ammonium Polyphosphate
- Grade Standard: Industrial Grade
- Trademark: QX
- Origin: Shandong, China
- Type: APP ( Ammonium Polyphosphate )
- Color: White
- Specification: SGS, ISO
The best fire retardant ammonium polyphosphate APP for coating
1, high efficient flame retardant
2, no toxicity
3, low smoke non-halogen
5, High compatibility
The best fire retardant ammonium polyphosphate app for coating
Ammonium polyphosphate is a kind of high quality, highly effective, non-toxic tasteless, does not produce corrosion gas, moisture absorption of small, high thermal stability, good performance of non halogen flame retardant. Is all sorts of expansion type fire retardant coating and fire retardant products will add fire retardant additives. We adopt international advanced technology of multilayer microcapsules coated, big, high nitrogen content, phosphorus content has good thermal stability, solubility in water is small, nearly neutral, flame retardant, high efficiency, etc. Product is the solid white powder form, no moisture absorption, nonflammable, crystallization and has high molecular weight (n > 1000) and high stability, so it can be used as expansion type flame retardant thermoplastic's main effective components.
|Degree of polymerization:||>1500||>50|
|Low water solubility (25°C):||<0.2g/100mlH2O||<2g/100mlH2O|
1) Confect various effective expansive fireretardant coating, which can be used as fireproofing in high architecture,
shipping, train, cable.
2) Used as fire retardant treating in lignum, veneer, fiberboard, paper, fiber.
3) Major fire retardant additive in plastic, resin and rubber such expanded fire retardant (IFR).
4) Made into dry power used in extinguishing large area fire in forest, oil field, and coalfield.
Any questions, please kindly contact Miya!!