Powder or Granular Price Potassium Sulfate K2so4
|FOB Unit Price:||US $700 US $690|
|Purchase Qty. (Tons)||FOB Unit Price|
|Production Capacity:||10000 Mt Per Mouth|
|Transport Package:||25kgs Per Bag|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Western Union|
- Model NO.: Potassium Sulfate
- Infection on Soil: Physiological Neutral
- Release Type: Quick
- Assay: 99.0
- Iron: 0.001
- Trademark: Qingxin
- Origin: Shandong China
- Appearance: Powder
- Chemical Character: Chemical Neutral
- Type: Compost
- Chlorides: 0.002
- Classification: Phosphate Fertilizer
- Specification: ISO
Potassium sulphate, also called sulphate of potash, arcanite, or archaically known as potash of sulfur) is a non-flammable white crystalline salt which is soluble in water.
The chemical is commonly used in fertilizers, providing both potassium and sulfur.
1) Almost no chlorine, sodium and heavy metal .
2) Free liquidity, white crystal powder, soluble in water rapidly.
3) Aqueous solution show weakly acidic, can improve absorption of other cationic (especially trace elements).
4) Can meet the need of potassium of crops, lower salt-chemical index, applicable to all crops and all stages ,including flowering and maturity stages.
In the differentiation period of young ear, the initial heading stage, full heading to grain filling stage
In the differentiation period of young ear, boot stage, until full
In berry enlargement period
In the whole growth period, spray 3-5 times at intervals of 7-10 days
In the whole growth period, spray 3-4 times at intervals of 7-10 days
40-45 days before harvest, spray 2-3 times at intervals of 10 days
Start to spray 10 days before squaring, keep for 2-3 times at intervals of 10 days