Construction Application and Powder Shape Calcium Sulphate Dihydrate
|FOB Price:||US $350 / Ton|
|Min. Order:||1 Ton|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|1 Ton||US $350/ Ton|
|Transport Package:||25kg/Bag or According Customer′s Request|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Western Union|
- Model NO.: Dihydrate
- Appearance: Powder
- Color: White
- Specification: SGS GMP BV CO
- HS Code: 28332990
- Type: Calcium Sulphate
- Grade Standard: Industrial Grade
- Trademark: Qingxin
- Origin: Shandong, China
1) Product Name:Calcium sulfate price/Food grade calcium sulfate
2) Specification: 98% min
3) Testing Method:HPLC
4) Appearance:White crystal powder
White monoclinic crystalls or crystal powder.No smell.Has the water absorbability.128 ºC lose 1 molecular crystal water, all 163 ºC water loss.Soluble in acid, sodium thiosulfate and ammonium salt solution, insoluble in 400 water, dissolves in hot water less, extremely slow soluble in glycerin, hardly soluble in ethanol and most organic solvents.Relative density 2.32.Stimulating.Usually contains two crystallization water, in the form of gypsum mine exists in the nature.
A WHITE POWDER
LOSS ON DRYING
1. Commercial Baking Industry since most grains contain less than 0.05% calcium, the fillers are economical sources of supplemental calcium in enriched
flour, cereals, baking powder, yeast, bread conditioners and cake icing, the gypsum products can also be found in canned
vegetables and artificially sweetened jellies and preserves.
2. Brewing Industry
in brewing Industry, calcium sulfate promotes a smoother tasting beer with improved stability and a longer shelf life.
3. Soybeaning Industry Calcium sulfate has been used in China for over 2,000 years to coagulate soy milk to make tofu .Calcium sulfate is essential
for certain kinds of tofu. Tofu made from calcium sulfate willbe softer and smoother with a mild, bland flavor profile.