Boric Acid 10043-35-3 H3bo3 Orthoboric Acid Low Price
|FOB Price:||US $680 / Ton|
|Min. Order:||20 Tons|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|20 Tons||US $680/ Ton|
|Production Capacity:||5000t Per Month|
|Transport Package:||25kg/50kg in Per Bag, or as Your Request|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Western Union|
- Model NO.: Boric Acid
- Appearance: Crystal
- Acid Strength: Weak Acid
- Quality: Tech Grade
- Element: Boric Acid
- Volatility: Volatile Acid
- CAS: 10043-35-3
- Einecs No.: 233-139-2
- Specification: SGS, BV ISO
- Classification: Boric Acid
- Grade Standard: Industiral Grade
- Kind: Inorganic Acid
- Packaging: Plastic Drum
- Oxidation: Boric Acid
- Stability: Stabilized Acid
- Mf: Bh3o3
- Trademark: qx
- Origin: Shandong, China
Molecular Formula: H3BO3
Molecular Weight: 61.83
water insoluble ≤
Heavy Metal(Pb) ≤
Appearance: White crystal powder or three oblique axial plane of the scaly and shiny crystal
Packaging: PE bag lined with plastic woven bag, net weight 50 kg.
Properties: White crystalline powder. There are creamy feel, no smell, soluble in water, ethanol, glycerol, ether, and essential oils, the aqueous solution was slightly acidic.
1) Boric acid is used extensively for the glass industry, in particular E-glass fibers, but also can not be substituted borax. In the enamel, ceramic industry, products used to enhance the gloss and fastness. Can be used for medicine and wood preservation.
2) Fungicides can be done in agriculture, pesticides, and trace element fertilizers.
Boric acid is produced diboride matrix material, and its metal welding, leather, precious stones, electronics, defense and scientific research departments have widely applied.
3) We mainly produce chemicals, and other products which are widely used in paint industry, coating industry, rubber industry, water treatment industry and feed industry.
Any questions, please kindly contact Miya!!