|1-4 5-9 10+|
|FOB Unit Price:||US $41,000 US $40,800 US $40,000|
|Purchase Qty. (Tons)||FOB Unit Price|
|Production Capacity:||5000mt Per Year|
|Transport Package:||25kgs Per Drum or Carton, 18mt Per 20ft Container|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T|
- Model NO.: potassium iodate
- Trademark: QX
- Origin: Shandong, China
- Use: Medical etc
- Specification: 99.00~100.5%
It can be prepared by reacting a potassium-containing base such as potassium hydroxide with iodic acid.
Product Name : Potassium Iodate
Purity : 99 ~ 100.5 %
MF : KIO3
Mol Wt. : 214.001 g/mol.
CAS No. : 7758-05-6.
Other Names : Iodic acid, potassium salt, K-IO3, Kalium jodatum.
CERTIFICATE OF ANALYSIS
|Appearance||White crystalline powder||Complies|
|Assay (On Dry basis)||99.00~100.5%||99.71%|
|Iodate as K(IO3)²||NLT 96%|
|pH of 5% solution w/v||69|
|Loss on drying||NMT 0.5%||0.39%|
|MAXIMUM LIMIT OF IMPURITIES|
|Insoluble matter in H2O||0.005%||0.0045%|
|Nitrogen Compounds (as N)||0.002%||0.001%|
|Chloride and bromide(as CI)||0.01%||0.007%|
|Heavy metals (as Pb)||0.001 %|
· Used for iodination of table salt to prevent iodine deficiency.
· Used as a source for dietary iodine.
· Also used as an ingredient in some baby formula milk.
· Occasionally used as a maturing agent in baking.
· Used as Oxidising agent in volumetric chemical analysis.
· In Pharmaceuticals, it is used for the production of disinfectants, antiseptics and deodorants.
· Used in the radiation treatment, as it can replace radioactive iodine from the thyroid.( For prevention and control of local goiter.
· Used as livestock feed additives.