CAS 7757-79-1potassium Nitrate
|FOB Price:||US $720 / Ton|
|Min. Order:||1 Ton|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|1 Ton||US $720/ Ton|
|Production Capacity:||100, 000mt Per Year|
|Transport Package:||25kg PP Bag with PE Inner|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, D/P, Paypal, Money Gram, Western Union|
- Model NO.: qingxin
- Grade Standard: Industrial Grade
- Trademark: qingxin
- Origin: Shandong
- Type: Potassium Nitrate
- Remarks: Kevin
- Specification: industry grade
|Insoluble matters in water:||0.1%max|
1. Nitrogen and Potassium are both essential for higher yield and better quality of crops.
2. Nitrogen as nitrate anion (NO3-), the most available form of nitrogen for plant uptake.
3. Potassium Nitrate is an ammonium-free source of nitrogen, hence safe for use even at high temperatures.
4. Potassium supply is essential to prevent the development of plant diseases.
5. Potassium can enhance the plant's ability to withstand extreme conditions.
6. Potassium helps improving quality parameters of Fruit size, lager dimensions, better uniformity Fruit looks, better color, minimized color blemishes or unusual markings of mechanical injuries or any sign of disease nutritional values, higher content of protein, oil, vitamin C, etc. Organoleptic features, enhanced flavor and aroma, longer shelf life.
As a solid fertilizer, 250 kg/ha are typically used. If applying potassium nitrate to avocados, approximately 50kg/ha.
-Packed in plastic-lined plastic woven bags of 25 Kg net each, 25MT per 20FCL.
-Packed in plastic-lined plastic woven jumbo bags of 1MT net each, 25MT per 20FCL.