|25-49 50-99 100+|
|FOB Unit Price:||US $480 US $450 US $400|
|Purchase Qty. (Tons)||FOB Unit Price|
|Production Capacity:||50000mt Per Month|
|Transport Package:||25kg Per Bag, 25mt in a 20′ Container|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T|
- Model NO.: DAP 18-46-0
- Release Type: Quick
- Chemical Character: Chemical Neutral
- Type: Compost
- Trademark: QX
- Classification: Nitrogen Fertilizer
- Infection on Soil: Physiological Neutral
- Appearance: Crystal
- Specification: 18-46-0, 18-46-0
- Origin: Shandong, China
DAP is the world's most widely used phosphorus (P) fertilizer. It is made from two common constituents in the fertilizer industry and it is popular because of its relatively high nutrient content and its excellent physical properties.
Total Nitrogen ≥
Available P2O5 ≥
Water Soluble P2O5 ≥
Particle size(2-4mm) ≥
1.Used in agriculture, used as nitrogen fertilizer. It is a kind of action fertilizer,which can make crops thrive and improve fruit quality and yield , help crops strengthen resistance to disaster.
2. Raw material of making compound fertilizer.
3. In chemical industry, it is used for raw material in making oxydol, ammonia-alum and ammonium chloride