Competitive price oxalic acid Potassium Hydroxide 90% (KOH)
CAS No.: 1310-58-3
EINECS No.: 215-181-3
Place of Origin: Guangdong China (Mainland)
Appearance: White flake
1. The potassium hydroxide soluble in water, ethanol, slightly soluble in ether, soluble in water and release a lot of heat.
2. Potassium hydroxide soluble in alcohol and glycerin.
3. The potassium hydroxide solution is colorless, has a strong alkaline, can damage cells.
Unit of Measure
Nitrate and nitrite (N)
1. Inorganic industrial used for production of potash.
2. Daily chemical industry used for manufacture of potash soap, soap to wash the dirt, wash your hair soft soap, vanishing cream, cold cream, shampoo and other materials.
3. The pharmaceutical industry used in the manufacture of progesterone, vanillin and other raw materials.
2.Plastic woven bag.
We also provide:
1. Potassium hydroxide,Sodium Bicarbonate,Calcium peroxide,Sodium thiosulfate.
2. sodium chlorite,Sodium chlorate, polyacrylamide ,sodium sulfide.