Soda Ash Light/Dense Factory Direct Supply
|FOB Price:||US $256 / Ton|
|Min. Order:||25 Tons|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|25 Tons||US $256/ Ton|
|Production Capacity:||5000mt in Per Month|
|Transport Package:||25kg/50kg in Per Bag, or as Your Request|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Western Union|
- Model NO.: Soda Ash light/Dense
- Grade Standard: Industrial Grade
- Trademark: QX
- Origin: Shandong, China
- Type: Sodium Carbonate
- Color: White
- Specification: SGS, BV ISO
China Manufacturer Industrial Salt Soda Ash/Sodium carbonate
1. Soda Ash Features:
True specific gravity 2.533 (20°C), bulk density 0.90min. Easily soluble in water, Maximum solubility at 35.4°C. The aqueous solution appears strong alkalinity. On exposure to air it easily absorbs moisture, carbon dioxide, and gradually forms sodium bicarbonate (caking soda)
2. Soda Ash Usage:
1.The manufacture of glass is one of the most important uses of sodium carbonate. When it is combined with silica (SiO2) and calcium carbonate (CaCO3) and heated to very high temperatures, then cooled very rapidly, glass is produced. This type of glass is known as soda lime glass.
2. Soda ash also is used to clean the air and soften water.
3. Manufacture of Caustic Soda and dyestuffs
4. metallurgy (processing of steel and extraction of iron etc),
5. (flat glass, sanitary pottery)
6. national defense (TNT manufacturing, 60% gelatin-type dynamite ) and some other aspects, such as rock oil refining, paper manufacturing, paint, salt refining, softening of hard water, soap, medicine , food and so on.
3. Soda Ash Application:
Soda ash is one of the basic materials for chemical industry, mainly used for metallurgy, glass, textile, dye printing, medicine, synthetic detergent, petroleum and food industry etc.
4. Soda Ash Specification:
Soda Ash Dense
Soda Ash Light
Total alkali(quality fraction of Na2CO3 dry basis)
NaCI (quality fraction of NaCI dry basis)
Fe quality fraction (dry basis)
Sulfate(quality fraction of SO4 dry basis)
Water-fast substance in quality fraction
Particle size, 180 µ m sieving residue
Packaging & Shipping
Soda Ash Packing specifications:
Light Soda Ash(kg/bag)
Soda Ash Dense(kg/bag)
In compound plastic woven bag or flexible container bag or in bulk.