CAS No. 1317-39-1 Cuprous Oxide for Antifouling Paints
|FOB Price:||US $1,500 / Ton|
|Min. Order:||1 Ton|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|1 Ton||US $1,500/ Ton|
|Transport Package:||25kg/Bag or According Customer′s Request|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Western Union|
- Model NO.: 98%min
- Grade Standard: Industrial Grade
- Quality: First Class
- Trademark: Qingxin
- Origin: Shandong, China
- Classification: Cuprous Oxide
- Kind: Acidic Oxide
- Color: Dark Red Powder
- Specification: ISO SGS BV CE REACH
- HS Code: 28255000
1.Character of Cuprous Oxide
Product name: Cuprous Oxide
Molecular formula: Cu2O
Molecular weight: 143.08
CAS Number : 1317-39-1
H.S. code: 282550
Standard: HG/T 2961-1999
Cuprous Oxide is red powder with density 6.00, melting point 1235°C., boiling point 1800°C, it dissolves in hydrochloric aid, ammonium chloride and ammonia water, it doesn't dissolve in alcohol or water. Cuprous Oxide can be slowly turned into copper oxide in wet weather, and it is very steady and poison in dry weather.
2.Specifications of Cuprous Oxide
Rate of reduction (Cu2O)
Metal copper (Cu)
Dissolved in acetone
Reduction after steady test
Riddling 75μm of nitric acid
Content of non metal copper
3.Package of Cuprous Oxide
Cuprous Oxide packed in 25KG bag, three layers of kraft paper and one layer of aluminum foil paper
4.Usages of Cuprous Oxide
1. Cuprous Oxide used as antipollution paint in the bottom of ship to kill lows forms of marine animal lives
2. Cuprous Oxide can be also used as germicide,
3. Cuprous Oxide can be used as colorant in ceramics and enamel, coloring agent in red glass.
4. Cuprous Oxide can also used in manufacturing kinds of copper salt, analytical reagent and rectifier electroplate of electric appliances industry.
5.Storage and transportation of Cuprous Oxide
Cuprous Oxide should be stored in dry storehouse with well vent. DO NOT mix with oxidant. The container must be sealed up to prevent Cuprous Oxide meeting with air to turn into strong acid.
DO NOT transport together with strong acid, alkali and foodstuff.
When in fire, it can be rescued by water.