Manufacture Soda Ash Dense 99.2 Chemical Prices (Sodium Carbonate)
|FOB Price:||US $200 / Ton|
|Min. Order:||1 Ton|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|1 Ton||US $200/ Ton|
|Transport Package:||25kg/Bag or According Customer′s Request|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Western Union|
- Model NO.: 99.2%
- Grade Standard: Industrial Grade
- Color: White
- Specification: CE ISO SGS BV REACH
- HS Code: 28362000
- Type: Sodium Carbonate
- Grade: Food and Industry Grade
- Trademark: Qingxin
- Origin: Shandong, China
CAS No.: 497-19-8
EINECS No.: 207-838-8:
Appearance: Withe powder or granule
Usage: Be widely used in medicine, paper making, metallurgy, glass, textile, dyes; And be used for fermentation agent in food industry.
|NAME||SODA ASH LIGHT 99.2%|
|MAIN CONTENT (NA2CO3)%||99.2MIN||99.29|
|CHLORIDE (CL) %||0.7MAX||0.69|
|WATER INSOLUBLE MATTER %||0.04 MAX||0.038|
|LOSS ON IGNITION||0.8MAX||0.79|
1.The manufacture of glass is one of the most important uses of sodium carbonate. When it is combined with silica (SiO2) and calcium carbonate (CaCO3) and heated to very high temperatures, then cooled very rapidly, glass is produced. This type of glass is known as soda lime glass.
2. Soda ash also is used to clean the air and soften water.
3. Manufacture of Caustic Soda and dyestuffs
4. metallurgy (processing of steel and extraction of iron etc),
5. (flat glass, sanitary pottery)
6. national defense (TNT manufacturing, 60% gelatin-type dynamite ) and some other aspects, such as rock oil refining, paper manufacturing, paint, salt refining, softening of hard water, soap, medicine , food and so on.