Blue Crystal CuSo4 Industry Use Cupric Sulfate 99%Min
|FOB Price:||US $2,200 / Ton|
|Min. Order:||10 Tons|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|10 Tons||US $2,200/ Ton|
|Production Capacity:||3500tons Per Month|
|Transport Package:||25kg/50kg Per Bag, or as Your Request.|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Western Union|
- Model NO.: Cupric Sulfate
- Appearance: Blue Crystal
- CAS No.: 7758-99-8
- Mf: CuSo4.5H2O
- Specification: BV, ISO
- Type: Copper Sulphate
- Grade Standard: Feed Grade
- Einecs No.: 231-847-6
- Trademark: Qingxin
- Origin: Shandong, China
Molecular formula: CuSO4·5H2O
CAS No.: 7758-99-8
EINECS No.: 231-847-6
Blue crystal or powder, free flowing, and soluble in water, without impurities.
2.packing & delivery
(1)packing details:in 25kg or 50kg per bag
(2)delivery:with in 10 days after receiving the deposit
1) Mainly used for textile mordant, agricultural pesticides, water, fungicides, preservatives,also used for tanning leather, copper plating, mineralprocessing.
2) Dyes and pigments industry: Used in the manufacture of azo dyes such as copper single reactive blue, reactive violet.
3) Organic industry: Used as synthetic fragrances and dyes intermediates, catalysts, methylmethacrylate inhibitor.
4) Electroplating industry: As the main salt Bright Acid Copper and Copper additives.
5) Dyeing and finishing industry: As a mordant dyeing the help of oxygen dose.
6) Agriculture: As a fungicide. Copper sulfate as an inorganic compound, when the copperlevel in cattle can be used as drug treatment, also used as a cattle drive tapeworm medicine and pigs, dogs emetic drugs.
More information,pls feel free to contact with Iris