Rutile Type and Anatase Type Titanium Dioxide
|20-39 40-59 60-99 100+|
|FOB Unit Price:||US $1,800 US $1,750 US $1,700 US $1,550|
|Purchase Qty. (Tons)||FOB Unit Price|
|Production Capacity:||5000mt Per Month|
|Transport Package:||25kg Per Bag, 20mt in a 20ft Container|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T|
- Model NO.: titanium dioxide
- Grade Standard: Industrial Grade
- Quality: First Class
- Origin: Shandong, China
- Classification: Titanium Dioxide
- Kind: No Salt Oxide
- Trademark: QX
1. Product name: Titanium dioxide anatase/rutile
2. Chemical formula: TiO2
3. Molecular weight: 79.87
4. CAS No.: 13463-67-7 H.S. Code: 32061110
5. EINECS: 236-675-5
6. Appearance: white dry powder,superior gloss and tint retention
7. Properties:White powder,insoluble in water,soluble in hot and concentrated strong acid and alkali,having the good chemical stability;It has strong achromatic power,covering power,with excellent properties of pigment.
8. Application: Widely used in painting,printing oil,paper making,plastic,rubber,artificial fiber,welding electric,enamel,electric appliances and construction material etc.
1) In paint industry, It is used as white pigment and glaze of porcelain.
2) It can also be used as coating and filling in paper-making industry to help paper to be printable and opaque.
3) In metallurgical industry, it can be used to make spongy titanium, alloy of titanium and iron and hard alloy, etc.
4) It can also be used to make nonconductor, electric welding rod and porcelain enamel.
5) It can also be used in synthetic fibre, plastic, rubber, printing, dying, cosmetics, medicine fillings and food additives.
9. Package:25kgs/PP bag,21MT/20'FCL
10. Payment: T/T, L/C
|Rutile content ,% ≥||99||-|
|Whiteness % ≥||98||98|
|Tint reducing power (as compared with reference standard) ≥||100||100|
|Volatile at 105°C %(m/m) ≤||0.3||0.5|
|Water soluble substances,%(m/m) ≤||0.3||0.5|
|PH value of aqueous suspension||6.5-8.0||6.5-8.0|
|Oil absorption,g/100g ≤||18||22|
|Resistance of aqueous extract,Ωm ≥||20|
|Residue on Sieve 45μ(%)max||0.05||0.05|